Education in Albania
- Albania joined the Global Partnership for Education in 2006.
- The country’s National Education Strategy (NES) covers the period 2004-2015.
- Albania has not received any GPE grants. However, GPE (then Fast Track Initiative) worked with the Albanian government to review the quality and assess the feasibility of the 2004-2015 National Education Strategy.
- GPE has also encouraged collaboration in the education sector in this country, providing expertise and guidance to achieve the country’s education goals.
- In 2013, Albania participated in GPE’s Sector Monitoring Initiative workshop in Bangkok and shared its experience with other partners about monitoring their sector strategy.