The COVID-19 pandemic has brought the feasibility of achieving education goals into question. We need to act urgently to ensure every child is learning in lower-income countries by 2050 to allow their countries’ GDP to increase.
During this Oceania Connect 2020 session, participants will discuss the additional barriers COVID-19 presents to progress in education and highlight opportunities to build back better.
- Sally-Anne Henfry, Executive Director of the Sir Roland Wilson Foundation
- Phuong Anh, Youth Leader, Plan International Australia
- Simon Jan Molendjik, Chief of Education, UNICEF Papua New Guinea
- Nora Charif Chefchaouni, Senior Education Advisor, Save the Children Australia
- Charles Tapp, Director, Fundraising & Operations, Global Partnership for Education