On September 16, 2021, the Global Partnership for Education Knowledge and Innovation Exchange (KIX) will take part in an event titled “Strengthening Knowledge Ecosystems to improve Evidence-informed Decision-making.
The session will examine efforts to strengthen multi-scalar, transnational knowledge ecosystems wherein the exchange and use of relevant evidence, data and knowledge lead to more informed and inclusive national policy dialogues, more effective education sector planning and implementation.
In addition, presenters will share specific case studies commissioned or led by member organizations of the Special Interest Group on Education Knowledge Systems Strengthening of the Building Evidence in Education (BE2) group. Participants will be invited to share their experiences and encouraged to discuss the topics brought up in the presentations within dynamic breakout groups.
The event is part of the UKFIET annual conference.
Time: 6:00 AM -7:30 AM ET / 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM GMT / 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CET
- Ian Macpherson, Lead, Knowledge and Innovation Exchange, Global Partnership for Education
- Kate Ross, Education Research Adviser, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, UK
- Andy Cunningham, Global Education Lead, Aga Khan Foundation
- Tricia Wind, Program Lead, GPE Knowledge and Innovation Exchange, International Development Research Centre
- Renaud Comba, Manager for the DMS research at UNICEF Innocenti.