Quality basic education for all children and youth, especially the most marginalized, is a prerequisite for a successful transition to vocational training to increase employability and foster entrepreneurship.
During this virtual interactive Youth at Heart session, participants from the government, the private sector and youth networks will discuss how to address the impact of COVID-19 on the global learning crisis, how governments and partners can build back better education systems and which skills students will need for employability and entrepreneurship in the changing global economy.
- Geoff Adlide, Director, Advocacy and Communications, GPE
- Chidi Koldsweat, network member of the African Youth Front on Coronavirus, AU office of the Youth Envoy
- Lurit Yugusuk,Youth Leader, ONE Campaign (Africa)
- Mohamed Sidibay, Peace activist and GPE Youth Champion
- Elyas Abdi, Director General, Ministry of Education, Kenya
- Pascalle Grotenhuis, Director, Department of Social Development, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Alexa Joyce, Education and Skills Director (EMEA), Microsoft Corporation