To galvanize and coordinate a global effort to deliver a good quality education to all girls and boys, prioritizing the poorest and most vulnerable.
A good quality education for all children, everywhere, so they fulfill their potential and contribute to their societies.
All girls in GPE-endorsed countries successfully complete primary school and go to secondary school in a safe, supportive learning environment.
Improve teacher effectiveness by training, recruiting and retaining teachers and supporting them to provide a good quality education.
Implementation Plan for GPE's Strategy
The Implementation Plan monitors the achievements of these objectives. It was approved by GPE’s Board of Directors in May 2013. The Implementation Plan lays out outcomes, actions, indicators and timeline to achieve our strategic objectives.
Who can participate in the Implementation Plan?
Some GPE partners have already demonstrated leadership by driving progress in the areas of our five strategic objectives. GPE encourages additional partners to contribute to particular outcomes and actions that are aligned to their own missions and objectives. We call on the following partners to actively engage and collaborate with us to execute the Implementation Plan.
- Governments of GPE developing country partners
- Donor partners
- Multilateral organizations
- Civil society organizations, teacher organizations and non-governmental organizations working in the education sector
- Private sector and private foundations interested in supporting education
- Organizations with objectives that are aligned with GPE’s Strategic Plan
How can GPE partners participate?
In order to participate, we recommend that partners:
- Review the Implementation Plan with focus on objectives, outcomes, actions and activities
- Identify specific outcomes, actions and activities that your country/organization would like to support or take a leadership role in implementing
- Email Victoria Egbetayo at email@example.com to express interest in “opting in” to the Implementation Plan, with reference to specific activities/actions you are undertaking or plan to undertake that are aligned with those outlined in the Implementation Plan.