Accelerated funding grants' progress report template
December 23, 2022
This accelerated funding grant progress report seeks to:
- Assess whether the grant is completing its intended activities and achieving results, including those seeking to mitigate the effects of conflict/fragility or recovering from them, to adjust the course of action if needed.
- Gauge whether the risks in conflict-affected or fragile contexts are jeopardizing the delivery of grant activities, to better mitigate challenges.
- Monitor changes in the country context, to determine whether the grant’s aims and implementation features remain fitting throughout the grant cycle.
- Share lessons to improve the accelerated funding activities and priorities.
- Ensure accountability and transparency of the grant and its commitments.
Focus areas: Monitoring and evaluation
Document type: Grant progress reports