Prepared with support from the Global Partnership for Education, the Federated States of Micronesia’s Education sector plan (2020–2024) aims to improve the quality of learning particularly in literacy (reading) and numeracy at all education levels in safe, climate-resistant learning environments.
To achieve this goal, the plan specifies the following 5 sub-goals which directly support the overall goal:
- Provide high quality relevant programs for learners at all levels of education
- Improve the quality of teachers and teaching at all levels
- Maintain consistent performance monitoring and data-based decision-making systems
- Strengthen the participation of communities in the management of schools
- Ensure that education is relevant to the life and aspirations of the people of the Federated States of Micronesia.
Visit country page: Education in Federated States of Micronesia